Thursday, November 10, 2011

whoaaa


So.... It seems that I haven't been keeping my blog up to date at all. Well to start where I left off I went to the Dominican Republic, had a blast didn't take nearly as many photos as I though (spent more time riding waves). Then I graduated from college and then it was summer. Now summers over, I met a lot of cool people in those four action packed months but I didn't really surf any good waves the whole time. In fact the only good waves that came from this summer where when Hurricane Irene showed up and no I didn't take a lot of photos because it was just to good. So now its the second week in November and we finally have waves! I hurt my self about three weeks ago while pulling into what I thought was a very make-able wave, turned out I was very wrong. I'm practically 100% and I'm going to try to take the blog some what up to date. So stay tuned to see what happens. 

Hurricane Irene

My ankle 

No comments:

Post a Comment